Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Newspaper contacts | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Something is wrong

April 6, 2014
Williamsport Sun-Gazette

A recent house fire in williamsport had no heat, but there were several space heaters in this occupied dwelling. At the service station on Third Street in Williamsport, kerosene is advertised for $4.50 a gallon. This is the fuel required in a space heater stove. Could this be the reason there was no heat in this dwelling?

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web