Join fellow food lovers for Cooks Book Club
Do you love browsing through cookbooks and trying new recipes? Do you enjoy sampling and sharing new dishes? Then grab your apron and sign up for the James V. Brown Library’s “Cooks Book Club.”
We pick a theme and select several cookbooks, you pick and make a recipe, then we all get together to share the finished products. The club meets at noon on the third Tuesday of each month in the Small Meeting Room on the third floor of the Welch Family Wing.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select a cookbook from the circulation display near the Help Desk on the main floor of the Vintage Wing.
2. Spend some time perusing the cookbook and sample a few recipes.
3. Register to attend and make a recipe from the cookbook and bring samples to the meeting.
4. Join us for a lively discussion of the cookbooks and some delicious taste tests.
Themes and dates are:
• March 19 — Soup Plus
• April 16 — Italian Cuisine
• May 21 — Spring Flavors
Registration is required and may be made by calling 570-326-0536.