Tioga County Police & Court
6 are sentenced in Tioga County Court
WELLSBORO — Six people were sentenced in Tioga County Court recently.
According to court documents, sentenced to county jail time were:
• Bryan D. R. Stone, 36, of York, six to 24 months for possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, $1,000 fine.
• David L. Button, 45, of Tioga, five years intermediate punishment for possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, probation, concurrent with a previous sentence.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Todd A. Gutshall, 35, of Mansfield, six months for driving under the influence of intoxicants, $300 fine, and for harassment, 12 months probation, concurrent.
• Robert A. Murray, 39, of Mansfield, 18 months for theft, $252 restitution, $25 fine.
• Kathryn G. Keyser, 41, of Wellsboro, six months for DUI, $300 fine.
• Rhiannnon M. Gray, 22, of Mansfield, 18 months for conspiring to commit possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
5 face charges in district courts
WELLSBORO — Five people either have appeared or will appear before District Judge Rob Repard, Wellsboro, or District Judge James Carlson, Mansfield to face various charges.
• Theresa M. Sales, 51, of 45 Lake St., Tioga, faces charges of possession of a controlled substance, meth, possession of known precursors needed to make meth. State police said she was with Keith Monroe at the Richmond Township Wal-Mart on July 16, driving the car he got into after he purchased some items and stole batteries and a necklace. The vehicle was stopped by state police on Bear Creek Road. Sales was released on $10,000 unsecured bail and her preliminary hearing was set.
• Janet M. Towne, 37, of 1768 Shumway Hill Road, Wellsboro, faces charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and criminal use of a communication facility after a controlled buy of nine Percocet pills to an undercover state trooper for $100 July 10 at the Dandy Mini-Mart, 2346 N. Williamson Road, Putnam Township. Towne was jailed in lieu of $10,000 straight bail and her preliminary hearing set for Nov. 9.
• Bronson L. Mosher, 30, of 37 East Ave., Apt. B, Wellsboro, faces charges of disorderly conduct after borough police were dispatched to the residence Oct. 31 for a report of two males fighting and screaming on the front porch. Mosher waived his Tuesday preliminary hearing and his county court arraignment was set for Nov. 21.
• Charles A. Homan, 65, of Glenville, faces charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants, as well as possession of a controlled substance, possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop by borough police on Main Street Oct. 26. He was issued a summons to appear at a Nov. 8 preliminary hearing.
• Tyler M. Cook, 24, of Woodhull, New York, faces charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and DUI following a traffic stop by state police on the Route 15 northbound on ramp Aug. 18. He had in his possession a hypodermic needle and a metal spoon for injecting heroin. Cook was issued a summons to appear at a Dec. 21 preliminary hearing.