10 motorists accused of driving drunk in area
Ten people have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Amy Swartz, 50, of Danville; state police following a crash at Route 118 and Temple Road in Jordan Township on July 4; also charged with careless driving and reckless driving.
• Loretta A. Clark, 43, of Williamsport; the county’s DUI Task Force in the 800 block of Washington Boulevard in the city on July 1.
• Tiana Leona Richardson, 30, of 910 Wayne Ave.; city police in the 800 block of Hepburn Street on June 16.
• Francis Joseph Fosko, 45, of 335 S. Main St., Hughesville; Hughesville police in the 2000 block of Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township on June 3.
• Caitlin Ann Sheptock, 26, of 388 Heilman Circle, Montgomery; state police at Third and Market streets in the city on May 26; also charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and careless driving.
• Leslie Nicole Mosser, 36, of 1305 E. Third St.; state police following a hit-run crash at East Third Street and Northway Road on May 22; also charged with accidents involving damage to unattended property (hit-run).
• Barbara Pearl Johnston-Barnes, 53, of 59 Ross St.; state police outside her city home on May 18; slso charged with reckless driving and disorderly conduct.
• Travis Austin Bashista, 21, of 117 Green Pine Road Extension, Montgomery; state police following a crash on Alvira Road in Washington Township on April 20; also charged with careless and reckless driving.
• Anthony Louis Cascio, 26, of 16 N. Washington St., Montoursville; state police in the 1500 block of Washington Boulevard on April 16; also charged with careless driving.
• Salvatore Joseph Randello, 59, of 487 Bayard St., South Williamsport; state police at Maynard Street and Riverside Drive in South Williamsport on March 23.