12 people charged with variety of crimes
Twelve people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those who were charged and the police departments involved:
• Cody Ryan Farley, 29, of 16535 Route 44, Allenwood; state police; false imprisonment, terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment for allegedly assaulting Chelsea Kahley and preventing her from leaving his home between 8 and 9:40 a.m. Wednesday; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Philip Trent Coleman, 28, of 659 Center St.; city police; aggravated assault, simple assault and terroristic threats for allegedly striking Tahir Patterson in the head with a gun on Coleman’s front porch on Nov. 11; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Anthony M. Foulkrod, 31, of 59 Willow St., Hughesville; state police; simple assault, criminal mischief and harassment for allegedly punching Candace Dolinger in the head and face during a disturbance at that address on Nov. 10; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Dominick V. Boccio, 29, of 648 E. First Ave., South Williamsport; city police; aggravated and simple assault for allegedly punching his ex-girlfriend in the 600 block of Tenth Avenue on Nov. 9; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail; victim, not identified in court papers, was treated at a local hospital for a broken jaw and a broken eye socket.
• Brian Keith Harmon, 51, of 653 Sixth Ave.; city police; terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment for allegedly swinging a hammer at his wife, Elizabeth, telling her “I’m going to kill you. I’m going to slice your throat” at their home on Nov. 3; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Anthony J. Harkinson, 29, of 124 S. Maynard St. South Williamsport; Muncy Township police; conspiracy to commit theft, conspiracy to commit theft by unlawful taking, criminal mischief and possessing instruments of crime for allegedly damaging an ATM at the BB&T Bank branch office in the township on Oct. 23; jailed in lieu of $90,000 bail; co-defendant, John McCade Jr., of the same address, was charged earlier this month.
• Scott Harvey McClain, 60, of 431 Stony Gap Road, Cogan Station; Old Lycoming Township police; criminal mischief for allegedly spray painting on the road in the 800 block of McKee Road in Lycoming Township on Oct. 2; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Amanda Dee Perillo, 56, of 75 Washington Blvd.; state police; theft for allegedly stealing $185 from the Weis Market, 305 River Ave., while employed there on Sept. 21.
• Matthew Sholley, 20, of Palmyra; Pennsylvania College of Technology police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing a street sign and a mounted post in the 300 block of Grier Street on Sept. 9; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jacob D. Kreamer, 30, of 158 Corbin Rosa Drive, Nisbet; city police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing $1,075 worth of tools and equipment from Brass Alignment, 111 Rose St., while employed there on Aug. 31; sent a summons to appear before a district judge,
• Robert Fred Fottemesch, 56, of Laporte; the state Fish and Boat Commission; operating a watercraft (a motorboat) while under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance on the Susquehanna River near Susquehanna State Park on Aug. 26; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Giosa J. Wenner, 19, of 2547 Elimsport Road, Montgomery; South Williamsport police; theft for allegedly stealing $280 from employer, Crown Foods, while selling cotton candy at the Little League stadiums on Aug. 24; sent a summons to appear before district judge.