Sixteen people charged in Lycoming
Sixteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records.
Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Sheb Brown, 49, of Ralston; state police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly striking his wife, Molly Hebe, in the face in the couple’s car on Route 14 in McIntyre Township on Feb. 25; released on $10,000 bail; Hebe was treated at a hospital for a broken nose.
• Lisa Rodriguez, 33, of 1029 Baldwin St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine and related offenses for her alleged involvement in three drug sales at her home with an informant on Jan. 9, Jan. 28 and Feb. 27; jailed in lieu of $90,000 bail; also charged was Izalia Vazquez, 22, of the same address; possession with crack cocaine for her alleged involvement in a drug sale on Feb. 27; also jailed in lieu of $90,000 bail.
• Alexander Kiessling-Pulizzi, 25, of 101 Parkwood St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver cocaine and related offenses for his alleged involvement in drug sales in the city on Jan. 7, Jan. 28 and Feb. 15; initially jailed, but now free on $100,000 bail.
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Angela Burns, 36, of 2882 South Reach Road; the Lycoming County District Attorney’s Office; contraband and possession of five bags of suspected cocaine that were allegedly found in her purse when she showed up at Lycoming County Re-entry Services building, 330 Pine St., Williamsport, on Feb. 14; she was automatically jailed on a probation violation and when she arrived there, she had a seven pills of controlled substance without a prescription; recommitted in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Heather Moyer, 30, of New Columbia; Muncy police; terroristic threats and harassment by using lewd and threatening language for allegedly sending several threatening text messages to Kristen Hall in Muncy between Dec. 20 and Jan. 15; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Robert Sheedy, 33, of 810 Vallamont Drive; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Vallamont Drive on Jan. 13; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Keith Redden, 53, of 324 Park Ave.; city police; DUI at Fifth and Hepburn streets on Nov. 30; released on $5,000 bail.
• Carton Cowen, 41, of 1054 Vine Ave.; city police; possession of a controlled substance (pcp) and tampering with evidence at Washington Boulevard and Catherine on Nov. 21; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Danielle Cohick, 30, of 10 Harer Road, Jersey Shore; city police; DUI in the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard on Nov. 21; released on $5,000 bail.
• Danny Lawrence Jr., 42, of Baltimore, Maryland; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; felony forgery and theft by deception for allegedly cashing a fraudulent check for $6,214 at the Woodlands Bank branch office on Allegheny Street in Jersey Shore on Sept. 15; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Nicholas Brown, 36, of 944 Broad St., Montoursville; city police; home improvement fraud and theft by deception for allegedly defrauding Mark Rosenthal of $2,300 last May; police said Brown entered into a contact to install a fence for that amount at Rosenthal’s home at 235 Grampain Blvd; he was given the money, but never did the work, police alleged; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Jason Vinson, 42, who has multiple addresses in Clinton County, and wife Aften Vinson, 33, of Lock Haven; the Lycoming County District Attorney’s Office; conspiracy, delivery of suboxone contraband and multiple counts of illegal use of cellphone after the two allegedly conspired on ways Aften Vinson could sneak suboxone into the prison for her husband, an inmate at the jail, between November 2017 and January last year; Jason Vinson was recommitted in lieu of $35,000 while his wife was released on $75,000 bail.
• Angel Signor, 45, of 11 Northway Road, Linden; state Inspector General’s Office; false statements to investigators for fraudulently receiving $5,486 in public assistance while allegedly failing to report to the Lycoming County Assistance Office income she was receiving from her employment at a home health company between September and late December 2017; initially jailed, but now free on $15,000 bail.
• Motorist Austin Rice, 23, of 9317 Route 220, Linden; state police; aggravated assault by vehicle while DUI, accidents involving death or personal injury while not licensed, DUI and related offenses following a hit-run crash in which he allegedly fled the scene on foot after being involved in a one-vehicle crash on Route 184 in Cogan House Township on March 3, 2017; passenger Lukas Smith suffered serious head and facial injuries and had to undergo plastic surgery after Rice’s pickup truck slammed into a large tree; released on $50,000 bail.