11 charged for various alleged crimes
Eleven people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Darron Hunter, 41, of 613 Green St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 4.7 grams of crack cocaine and 22 oxycodone pills and related offenses at Market Street and Hawthorne Avenue on July 7; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail and a state parole violation.
• Logan Daley, 25, of 1020 Memorial Ave.; Old Lycoming Township police; DUI of a controlled substance, and accidents involving damage to unattended vehicle or property following a hit-run crash in the 2400 block of Northway Road Extension in Hepburn Township on June 3; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Tori Swann, 25, of Middlebury Center; state police; burglary, felony trespassing and receiving stolen property for her alleged involvement in the burglary of her ex-boyfriend’s father’s home at 336 Brick Church Road in Jackson Township between May 11 and May 16; Swann turned herself in and was released on $50,000 bail; ex-boyfriend Ryan West has already been charged and held for court on the same charges and remains jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail; victim in the case is Gregory West.
• Robert Pursel, 76, of Bloomsburg; Old Lycming Township police; DUI of a controlled substance, carrying a firearm without a license, accidents involving damage to unattended vehicle or property following a hit-run crash in the 1900 block of Green Avenue on May 4; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Pamela Dehass, 48, of Milesburg; state police; DUI of many controlled substances, accidents involving damage to attended vehicle or property, driving with a suspended license and false reports following a hit-run crash at East Third Street and Country Club Drive in Loyalsock Township on April 16; released on $15,000 bail; this was her third DUI arrest.
• Galen Smith, 20, of 211 Germania St.; state police; DUI of marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Washington Boulevard and Lafayette Parkway on March 30; released on $5,000 bail.
• Katelyn Birdsall, 27, of 433 S. Main St., Jersey Shore; Old Lycoming Township police; misdemeanor shoplifting for allegedly stealing merchandise (valued not listed in court records) from Dollar General, 2034 Lycoming Creek Road, on Jan. 28; released on $1,500 bail.
• George Hamilton, 51, of 1068 Miller Hill Road; state police; DUI and careless driving in the 1300 block of Northway Road in Loyalsock Township on Dec. 30; his blood-alcohol content level was .13; released on $5,000 bail.
• Rahmin Devaughn, 21, of 350 Rural Ave.; state police; DUI of marijuana, possession of marijuana and careless driving on Old Montoursville Road in Loyalsock Township on Dec. 23; released on $5,000 bail≥
• Terry Bronson, 43, of 305 Hill St., South Williamsport; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver six oxycodone pills and related offenses at her home on July 2; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Michael Harris Jr., 31, of Canton; state police; seven counts of rape, four counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, three counts each of aggravated indecent assault and indecent assault and one count of indecent exposure for allegedly assaulting a minor in McIntyre Township between May 2015 and through last year; bail denied.