9 people charged with various crimes
Nine people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Dareesha Brooks-Alston, 30, of 815 W. Fourth St.; city police; multiple counts of access device fraud for allegedly making 12 attempts to purchase items online with numbers from Intisar Martin’s credit card without her permission in late September; Martin is Brooks-Alston’s roommate; jailed in lieu of $3,500 bail.
• Colby Martin, 34, of 359 E. Water St., Hughesville; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 400 block of Little League Boulevard on Sept. 16; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Tatanya James, 21, of 2225 W. Third St.; city police; DUI following a crash in which her car struck an apartment complex in the 700 block of West Third Street on Sept. 7; her blood-alcohol content level was .09; released on $3,500 bail.
• Sean Obryan, 48, of 2890 Heshbon Road, city police; DUI in the 1700 block of West Third Street on Aug. 17; his blood-alcohol content level was .09; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Stephen Moore III, 30, of 750 Park Ave.; state police; possession with intent to deliver heroin and related offenses, and Amy Young, 23, of the same address; also state police; conspiracy to possession with intent to deliver heroin following their alleged involvement in two drug sales; one in the 2100 block of Riverside Drive in South Williamsport on July 26 and another in the 700 block of Washington Boulevard in the city on July 31; Moore jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail while Young is free on $25,000 bail.
• Nathaniel Hill, 20, of 814 1/2 Kramer Court; state police; possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of heroin-fentanyl and related offenses at Third Avenue and Louisa Street on July 17; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Richard Weigel Jr., 51, of 812 Wyoming St.; city police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly striking a homeless man in the head with a rock while the man was sleeping on the street in the 1200 block of West Fourth Street on July 13; sent a summons to appear before a district judge; victim treated at local hospital for head injuries.
• Dennis Weaver II, 37, of 5702 Route 287, Jersey Shore; state police; possession with intent to deliver 10 pills of percocet and related offenses in the 2300 block of West Fourth Street in the city on April 4; released on $50,000 bail.