7 charged with various crimes in Lycoming County
Seven people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• James Edward Coleman, 34, of 206 Brushy Ridge Road; state police; possession with intent to manufacture or deliver, possession of controlled substance, possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia; after allegedly being in possession of 60 pounds of raw marijuana and THC edibles, 154 blue pills, 27 additional blue pills, a baggie containing psilocybin mushrooms, 26 packs or vials of anabolic steroids, 104 THC vape cartridges, multiple digital scales, a vacuum kit, marijuana processing equipment, bulk packaging containers/bins/bags and $1,663 at his residence on Dec. 28. He is jailed on $25,000 bail and is to appear before Judge Whiteman on Jan. 6 for his preliminary hearing.
• Amber Jean Fagles, 50, of 920 Penn St.; city police; simple assault, harassment, possession of drug paraphernalia; after allegedly hitting her boyfriend, Jeffrey Stiber and being in possession of a ceramic pipe and grinder at her residence on Dec. 27. She is jailed on $3,500 bail and is to appear before Judge Page on Jan. 2 for her preliminary hearing.
• Joel Oliver Helgevold, 36, homeless; state police; theft by unlawful taking, unauthorized use of automobile; after allegedly stealing Leah Wright’s car on Dec. 25. He is jailed on $25,000 bail and appeared before Judge Lepley on Dec. 27 for his preliminary hearing.
• Brooke Nicole Bower, 30, of 1021 High Street; state police; aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness; after allegedly spitting on EMS worker and yelling obscenities on Route 442 in Muncy Creek Township. She is jailed on $25,000 bail and is to appear before Judge Kemp on Jan. 3 for her preliminary hearing.
• Matthew R. Homan, 38, of Centre Hall, state police; possession of controlled substance, possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia, registration and certificate of title required, registered card to be signed and exhibit on demand; driving without proper registration plate and having 28 THC oil cartridges, Honey Dabber stick and a burnt marijuana roach found on his person on Plank Road on Nov. 28. He was sent a court summons and is to appear before Judge Lepley on Feb. 12 for his preliminary hearing.
• Christopher P. McCann, 49, 2598 Rauchtown Road, Tiadaghton Regional Valley police; DUI, driving on roadways lined for traffic; after allegedly driving into a parked car while under the influence of marijuana, amphetamine, methamphetamine and carboxy at 1220 Allegheny Street on Nov.4. He was sent a court summons and is to appear before Judge Lepley on Jan. 8 for his preliminary hearing.
• Raymond L. Dehoff, 64, of Windsor, state police; DUI, driving on roadways lined for traffic, driving at safe speeds, careless driving, restriction on alcoholic beverages; after allegedly crashing his vehicle on Route 44 highway with a BAC of 0.187 on Jan. 19. He was sent a court summons and is to appear before Judge Lepley on Jan. 29.