14 people charged with various crimes in area
Fourteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Corey Oloughlin, 30, of 1004 Memorial Ave.; city police; terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment for allegedly threatening his girlfriend (not identified in court papers), telling her he would “blow her head off” during a disturbance at their home about 1:45 a.m. Friday; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail.
• Susan Carr, 39, of 337 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly striking Donald Dangle in the face at their home on Feb. 22; Dangle was treated at Geisinger Jersey Shore Hospital; Carr jailed in lieu of $30,000 bail.
• Aaron Pinkney Jr., 2328 Dove St.; Tiadagthon Valley Regional police; strangulation, simple assault and harassment for allegedly assaulting Natasha Boerner at 218 Cemetery St. in Jersey Shore, on Feb. 15; jailed in lieu of $20,000 bail.
• Robert Pfoertner, 33, of 610-612 Grace St., apartment 3; city police; possession with intent to deliver nearly nine grams of crystal methamphetamines and related offenses in the first block of Maynard Street on Feb. 2; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Motorist Sean Obryan, 48, of 2980 Heshbon Road; state police; DUI and careless driving in the 500 block of McIntyre Way in Lewis Township on Jan. 27; blood-alcohol content level was .25; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• D’Andre Vidal, 38, of 2008 Federal Ave.; state police; possession of marijuana, driving with a suspended license and speeding on Interstate 180 in Muncy Township on Jan. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• David Davidson, 38, of 520 Pepper St., Muncy; state police; possession with intent to deliver a bundle of heroin and related offenses on Interstate 180 in Fairfield Township on Jan. 21; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Vincent Showers, 29, of 1503 Memorial Ave.; state police; possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Foy and Dewey in Old Lycoming Township on Dec. 26; released on $2,500 bail.
• Ann Thompson, 47, of 1236 Cemetery Road, Muncy;• Vincenty ss state police; DUI, accidents involving damage to attended vehicle (hit-run) after allegedly fleeing the scene after her vehicle was involved in crash on Cemetery Road in Franklin Township on Dec. 24; she was nabbed at her home; blood-alcohol content level was .22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Motorist Richard Spaeth, 58, of 2564 Route 654, DuBoistown; Montgomery police; DUI on Elimsport Road in Brady Township on Dec. 3; blood-alcohol content level was .17; sent a summons to appear before a judge.
• Motorist John Duda, 20, of 346 Hulings Road, Linden; state police; DUI and careless driving on Market Street near Interstate 180 in the city on Dec. 1; blood-alcohol content level was .03; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Daniel Fox, 32, of 409 Baer St., Jersey Shore; city police; DUI and driving with a suspended licensein the 1200 block of Memorial Avenue on Oct. 11; refused to submit to a blood sample; this was his fourth DUI arrest; released on $15,000 bail.
• Rick Michael Walker, 37, of Snow Shoe, Centre County; city police; possession of a buprenorphine pill without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia at Louisa and Elmira streets on Aug. 8; a bench warrant for his arrest was expected to be filed after he failed to appear for a preliminay hearing.
• Motorist Lonnie Gainer Jr., 37, of 647 Fourth Ave.; city police; DUI and Second and Memorial avenues on April 14; refused to provide a blood sample; released on $3,500 bail.