9 charged with various crimes
Nine people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Jennifer Allis, 43, of 370 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; state police; possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on Feb. 2; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• William Helm, 40, of 308 Shiffler Ave.; city police; loitering, disorderly conduct and harassment following an incident in the 300 block of Almond Street on Dec. 29; released on $15,000 bail.
• Motorist Robyn Hess-Hagemeyer, 38, of Montoursville; state police; DUI and careless driving on North Washington Street in Montoursville on Dec. 23; blood-alcohol content level was .18; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Rolan Litzelman III, 28, of Liberty; state police; DUI at Pleasant Valley Road and Route 973 in Eldred Township on Dec. 22; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Stephannie Pagan, 39, of Yonkers, New York; state police; DUI of marijuana on Interstate 180 in Loyalsock Township on Dec. 8; released on $5,000 bail.
• Naja House, 29, of 815 W. Fourth St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver cocaine and related offenses at Grace and Locust streets in the city on Dec. 6; initially jailed, but now out on $90,000 bail.
• Jmarr Pierce, 21, of Philadelphia; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine and related offenses at Ninth and Memorial avenues on Dec. 5; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Melissa Strayer, 27, of Milton; state police; possession of nine bags of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness in the 300 block of Westminster Drive in Loyalsock Township on Nov. 26; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Kimberly Walters-Santos, 52, of 2010 W. Fourth St.; state police; DUI of three different controlled substances and careless driving on Interstate 180 inn the city on Sept. 18; released on $5,000 bail.