×

House fire displaces couple

Light smoke comes from a home at 918 Park Ave., where a reported kitchen fire erupted just before 10 p.m. Sunday, according to city fire officials. There were no reports of injuries in the fire, which was knocked down in about 10 minutes. The local chapter of the American Red Cross was providing emergency assistance to a husband and wife who were displaced by the fire. Montoursville volunteer firefighters responded and assisted at the scene. The couple’s names and the cause of the fire were expected to be released by officials later this week.

NEWSLETTER

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

Starting at $4.62/week.

Subscribe Today