Eight people receive sentences
Eight people were recently sentenced in Lycoming County Court.
One person was sentenced to state prison. He is:
• Stephen Moore, 31, of Williamsport, 18-36 months for distributing a controlled substance (cocaine) and criminal use of a communications facility.
One person was sentenced to county prison. He is:
• Samira Belamari, 21, of Drexel, 27 days to a year, 25 days of community service, and drug & alcohol assessment for possession of a controlled substance (heroin).
One person was sentenced to intermediate punishment. She is:
• Michelle Szuhaj, 43, of Williamsport, electronic monitoring, 50 hours of community service, DUI education, drug & alcohol assessment, and a $300 fine for driving under the influence
Four people were sentenced to probation. They are:
• Vesta Jones, 35, of Bellefonte, PA, one year of probation, drug & alcohol assessment, and $100 fine for possession of drug paraphernalia
• Michael Miller III, 28, of Cogan Station, one year of probation and 25 hours of community service for possession of a controlled substance
• William Wyatt, 32, of Williamsport, six months of probation and a $50 fine for disorderly conduct and harassment
• Robert Treese, 45, of Williamsport, one year of probation and anger management counseling for disorderly conduct
One person was fined. She is:
• Terra Maggs, 33, of Cogan Station, $100 fine for possession of drug paraphernalia