County commissioners act on service agreements, personnel
Lycoming County Commissioners took action on service agreements, personnel and other business at their meeting Thursday.
Agreements were approved with Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers and the YWCA.
The former covers evaluations and treatments for juvenile males who are sexual offenders. The latter provides rental housing for abused women and their children in need of rental housing at a cost of $70,000.
Commissioners approved contracts with Commonwealth Equipment Corp. and Recycling Equipment Corp. for as-needed repair work at the county landfill. Also approved was an agreement with Seedway, LLC for items on an-needed-basis covering sedimentation control at the site.
Commissioners approved the following people to positions:
• Eileen Ebner, administrative manager, $38,548 per year.
• Danielle Rohler, part-time addressing coordinator, Department of Public Safety, $18.20 per hour.
• Conner Kepner, equipment operator, Resources Management Services, $18 per hour not to exceed 1,000 hours annually.
• Mitchell T. Andjeski, assistant public defender, $53,022 per year.
• Abigail C. Burley, resident supervisor, Pre-Release Center, $14.14 per hour not to exceed 1,000 hours annually.
• Cody E. Barto, resident supervisor, Pre-Release Center, $16.59 per hour.
• Sheila Lain, licensed practical nurse, county prison, $23 per hour.
• Ruth M. Charles, full-time clerk, $14.87 per hour.
• Denise S. Gusbar, full-time replacement clerk, sheriff’s office, $14.09 per hour.
• Lino Perez, resident supervisor, Pre-Release Center, $15.22 per hour.
• Joshua Ward, part-time replacement driver, Pre-Release Center, $12.96 per hour not to exceed 1,000 hour annually.