City polling places reduced from 17 to 13 wards
The city of Williamsport is reducing its wards from 17 to 13, and that will mean fewer polling places starting in 2020.
It also will mean new polling places for some voters.
Every voter whose ward number or polling place has changed will receive a new voter registration card with the correct ward number and polling place, according to Lycoming County Voter Services.
The polling places for the city have been established as follows:
• Ward 1, Third Street United Methodist Church, 931 E Third St
• Ward 2, Lycoming College Recreation Center, 508 Mulberry St
• Ward 3, William Hepburn Apartments, 400 Lycoming St
• Ward 4 Monsignor Fleming Parish Center, 720 W Fourth St
• Ward 5 West End Christian Community Center, 901 Diamond St
• Ward 6 West End Christian Community Center, 901 Diamond St
• Ward 7 Lycoming Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 825 Arch St
• Ward 8 Williamsport Bridge Club, 1042 High St
• Ward 9 Central Baptist Church, 601 7th Ave
• Ward 10 Peter Herdic High Rise, 505 Center St
• Ward 11 Ohev Sholom Synagogue, 1501 Cherry St
• Ward 12 First United Methodist Church (North Campus), 1157 Market St
• Ward 13 First Church of Christ, 1250 Almond St
All city voters will vote in their new wards and polling places beginning with the April 28 primary.