Muncy board sets meal prices, hires personnel
Muncy School Board took action on a service agreement, set meal prices, and took care of personnel and other matters this week.
The heating, ventilating and air conditioning contract with NRG Controls North amounts to $59,700 over three years and includes maintenance.
The board agreed to keep meal prices the same this school year as last year.
Student breakfasts will remain at $1.55, elementary lunches at $2.85, and high school lunches at $3. Adults lunches will stay at $3.95.
It also voted to hire the following personnel:
• Stephanie Hillis, cook manager, junior/senior high school, $15.25 per hour.
• Dan Zeigler, lead cook, elementary school, $12 per hour.
• Lori Murphy, cafeteria worker, $10 per hour.
• Rebecka Rowland and Aubry Robbins, custodians, $12 per hour.
• Gerard Alpaugh, substitute maintenance, $10 per hour.
The following personnel were appointed to athletic coaching positions:
• Brian Volman, head varsity wrestling coach.
• Craig Weaver Sr., girls head varsity basketball and head girls head varsity softball.
• Jason Gresh, head varsity boys basketball and weigh room supervisor.
• Patrick Sparks, assistant varsity wrestling.
• Jeff Martin and John Brink, assistant varsity boys basketball.
• Dan Merk, head junior high boys basketball.
• Bill Frantz, assistant junior high boys basketball.
• Nick Buckle, head junior high wrestling.