9 people face charges in Lycoming County
Nine people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Lynne Siddle, 57, of 1907 Sweeley Ave.; Old Lycoming Township police; hindering apprehension or prosecution for allegedly hiding fugitives Kyle Barnett and Aja Weller in her home on Nov. 19; both men were found in closets and taken into custody; in another incident, Barnett’s brother, Michael Barnett, 34, of the same address, was charged by the Lycoming County Sheriff’s Department with hindering apprehension and obstructing the administration of law for allegedly hiding in the home the same two men who were being sought on yet another warrant on Dec. 6; both Siddle and Michael Barnett have been sent summons to appear before a district judge.
• Levi Bennett, 29, of 1308 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; DUI in the 100 block of Christians Road in Piatt Township on Oct. 15; released on $1,500 bail.
• Jason Ross, 39, of 3633 Route 287, Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; accidents involving death or personal injury, accidents involving damage to attended property (hit-run) following a two-vehicle crash in the 300 block of Route 287 in Piatt Township on Oct. 14; released on $2,500 bail; the other driver, Eric Bishop, was injured in the crash.
• Maurice Bowman, 18, of 2610 W. Fourth St.; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and corrupting the morals of a minor (16-year-old female) at Beverly and Roosevelt avenues on Oct. 12; released on $1,500 bail.
• Robert Ramsauer, 68, of 415 Cypress St., Montoursville; state police; DUI and careless driving at Broad and Walnut streets in Montoursville on Oct. 4; released on $2,500 bail.
• Alena Willits, 25, of 506 1/2 Grier St.; state police; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, disorderly conduct and harassment in the 1800 block of East Third Street in Loyalsock Township on July 28; released on $5,000 bail.
• Brittany Spitler, 37, of 731 Broad St., Montoursville; Montoursville police; DUI in the 400 block of Weldon Street on July 14; released on $2,500 bail.
• Kenneth Emenhizer, 56, of Lock Haven; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 600 block of Oliver Street on May 25; released on $1,500 bail.