Why is USA bankrupt?
This country is trillions of dollars in debt and slowly going bankrupt. We have been force fed the propaganda that the cause is everything from our involvement in the Middle East conflicts and the war on terror, to the aid we provide to other countries.
But I submit that the following 11 reasons have more to do with it than what we are being told.
1. $11 billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal immigrants each year by state governments.
2. $22 billion a year is spent on food Assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal immigrants.
3. $2.5 billion a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal immigrants.
4. $12 billion a year is spent on Primary and Secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 billion a year is spent for Education for the American-born Children of illegal immigrants, known as “anchor babies”.
6. $3 million a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal immigrants.
7. 30 percent of all Federal Prison Inmates are illegal immigrants.
8. $90 billion a year is spent on Illegal immigrants for Welfare & social Services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 billion a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal immigrants.
10. In 2006, illegal immigrants sent home $45 billion in remittances to their Countries of origin.
11. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed By Illegal Immigrants in The United States.
The total cost is a whopping $338.3 billion.
Just think about that for a moment and ask yourself if that money might be better utilized to stimulate our sagging economy.
Submitted by E-Mail