Trending
City man charged again with huffing
For the second time since March, Jonathan David Mueller, 28, of 662 Krouse Ave., has been charged with inhaling toxic substances, state police said in an affidavit.
Shortly before 1 p.m. on July 16, police made contact with Mueller after a welfare check was requested for an individual sitting outside of a grocery store in the 300 block of River Avenue in Loyalsock Township.
Mueller was hunched over, with a 10 oz. can of duster, appearing lethargic and confused, and was initially unable to provide his name, according to court documents.
Despite the canister feeling empty to responding officers, Mueller allegedly stated that he had not inhaled much from the can, relating that he had done so because he was "stressed."
Due to his physical condition, Mueller was transported to UPMC for further evaluation.
Mueller was arraigned on charges of inhaling toxic releasing substances, possession of solvents for the purpose of inhaling toxic vapors or fumes and public drunkenness by District Judge William Solomon, and jailed at the Lycoming County Prison in lieu of $5,000 bail.
Mueller was previously charged with DUI, fleeing or attempting to elude an officer, inhaling toxic releasing substances and four summary offenses on March 24.
Inmate charged with assaulting guard
Isabella Mannino, 23, an inmate at SCI-Muncy, has been charged with a felony county of aggravated assault by prisoner after she allegedly spit in the face of a correctional officer as she was being moved for a medical evaluation around 7:18 p.m. on May 28, 2026, according to a state police affidavit.
Mannino was arraigned by District Judge Kirsten Gardner, and remains in prison in lieu of $35,000 bail.
City man accused of threatening to shoot woman, her husband
A city man faces charges after he allegedly threatened the life of a woman and her husband if she refused to leave him, state police said in an affidavit.
Preston William Delsite, 35, of 616 Edwin St., accosted an alleged victim at a local entertainment center on Aug. 12, stating if she did not leave her husband, he would shoot him in the chest five times, she told police, according to court documents.
"I'm not playing," Delsite allegedly told the alleged victim.
The following day, Delsite allegedly called the alleged victim and advised that he would shoot her as well.
The alleged victim's husband acknowledged that he had not heard any of the statements attributed to Delsite, however, he related that he was in fear for his life.
Police allegedly observed a text message on the alleged victim's phone from Delsite, advising her that he was on his way to her house.
During police questioning, Delsite admitted to recently having contact with the alleged victim, but denied having made any of the threats, police said in an affidavit.
Delsite was arraigned on charges of terroristic threats and harassment.