Advanced practitioners join Evangelical Community Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital is welcoming several advanced practitioners to its family of services.
Advanced practitioners are a group of medical professionals that include physician assistants and advanced practice registered nurses, who have higher levels of training and certifications, allowing them to care for patients in a variety of care settings.
Advanced practitioners joining or moving within the Evangelical Community Hospital family of practices are:
• Kyle Connaghan, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist–Anesthesiology of Evangelical, January 2021;
• Jessica Deitz, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner–OB/GYN of Evangelical, December 2020;
• Dylan Griffin, Certified Physician Assistant–General Surgery, December 2020;
• Emily Noll, Certified Physician Assistant–General Surgery, January 2021;
• Juli Pyle, Certified Nurse Midwife–OB/GYN of Evangelical, November 2020;
• John Thompson, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist–Anesthesiology of Evangelical, January 2021.