16 people sentenced in Lycoming County Court
A total of 16 people were sentenced recently in Lycoming County Court.
Three people were sentenced to state prison. They are:
• Christopher Warns, 23, of Watsontown, 50 to 100 months for aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of children.
• Daniel Rankins, 53, of Williamsport, 18 to 36 months and three years probation for indecent assault of a person younger than 13 years of age and endangering the welfare of children.
• Samantha Kay Bankes, 26, of Bloomsburg, nine to 24 months for escape.
Four people were sentenced to county prison. They are:
• Tramane W. Moore, 32, of Williamsport, three days to six months and $1,000 fine for DUI.
• Aaron Y. Williams, 29, of Williamsport, 12 to 25 months for possession with intent to distribute: cocaine, marijuana, meth; possession of a controlled substance: cocaine, marijuana, meth; distributing a controlled substance: cocaine; criminal use of a communication facility.
• Kinsley A. Cohick, 27, of Williamsport, five days to six months and $600 in fines for DUI, accidents.
• Hope M. Sample, 57, of South Williamsport, one to six months and $750.
One person was placed on electronic monitoring:
• Danielle Trimble, 32, of Montoursville, nine months and $1,500 in fines for DUI.
Seven people were placed on probation. They are:
• Terrance Quattlebaum, 30, of Williamsport, one year for making false reports.
• Breeanna V. Woodson, of Williamsport, two years for retail theft and theft by unlawful taking.
• Glenn Dale Williams, six months and $325 in fines for DUI and careless driving.
• Amber L. Bruno, one year for retail theft.
• Logan Wool, 27, of Antes Fort, one year probation for simple assault.
• Andrew M. Polinski, 37, of South Williamsport, one year for criminal mischief: damaging property.
• Tierra Lyons, 22, of Linden, one year for possession of a controlled substance: crack cocaine.
One person was found guilty without further penalty:
• Markeese Askewe, 28, of Philadelphia, person not to possess.