6 accused of variety of criminal offenses
Six people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Jescie Lee Kinley, 28, of 29 Bair Drive, Cogan Station; state police; terroristic threats, simple assault and related offenses for allegedly kicking in the front door of his former girlfriend’s home at 1724 Steam Valley Road in Cogan House Township and terrorizing her boyfriend with a knife on Monday night; in court records the woman and boyfriend were identified only by their last names Ross and Orgitano, respectively; Kinley jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Houston Robert Hall, 20, of 537 Yeagle Road, Hughesville; state police; terroristic threats, simple assault and related offenses following a domestic disturbance in which he allegedly slashed the tires on Breanna Walburn’s car and threatening Walburn, Jazmyn Walburn and an infant while the three were in the vehicle outside Hall’s Wolf Township home on Sunday night; jailed in lieu of $30,000 bail.
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Cody Lee Chestnut, 26, of Muncy; state police; receiving stolen property for allegedly taking possession of a stolen rifle at 670 Dairy Farm Road in Moreland Township between Oct. 7 and Oct. 9; the firearm had been stolen from Larry Aunkst’s home; police allege Chestnut knew the rifle was stolen when he received it; already jailed on another matter, recommitted in lieu of an additional $25,000 bail.
• Anthony Michael Wolf, 25, of Ralston; the county’s District Attorney’s Office; felony escape and criminal mischief for allegedly removing his electronic monitoring device from his leg at Sixth and Memorial avenues in the city on Sept. 12, six days after the Lycoming County Prison inmate had been placed in the electronic monitoring program; he was captured hours later in the Steam Valley region while “suffering from a severe heroin overdose;” jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Tyrone James Moten, 19, of 1686 Andrews Place; city police; theft, receiving stolen property and corrupting the morals of a minor for allegedly encouraging a minor to steal Mike Kriner’s bicycle in the 1100 block of West Fourth Street on Aug. 23; four days later police recovered the bicycle after Kriner saw Moten allegedly riding it; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Kevin Lee Beatty, 58, of 1745 Log Run Road; state police; driving under the influence, open lewdness and related offenses for allegedly riding a bicycle intoxicated and urinating on a guardrail in the 2900 block of Heshbon Road on July 21; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.